Why do people write blogs? Seriously why?
Why am I writing a blog you ask? That's simple love, coz everyone is!!
I mean there isn't anything fantastic about my reason to write one. I got an account on Blogger over a year back and completely forgot about it until I noticed that one of my friends had started writing one. So I head over to his page and find that he started writing one because one of his friends had been writing one!
( Wow I wrote 'one' six times in that paragraph!)
So there I was, switching between the two blogs, finding out the inner secrets of their minds- what they see when they look, what they think when they think. (Crazy I know!)
And so I thought to myself, "Hey! You have an empty blog waiting for you, a new keyboard waiting to be broken into... Why don't you write a blog too!"
And that's when the idea struck me my dear readers..
I can write too!
(Actually the main reason for my starting a blog was coz I was jealous that my friends have ones of their own. )
Note
Did you notice my last three sentences started with an A?
Well of course you did! Coz that what you all are, critics looking for mistakes. *Growls*
You know what I love about typing something? Its how fast my fingers move on the keyboard. It's so fast that sometimes I have to stop to think before I can type and that ruins my flow andallmywordsendupgettingjumbledup!
http://youtu.be/Meepit7SVtY
Its like a contest with me every time. How fast can I type? How much can I type in a minute? I love it!! Sometimes I type for the sake of typing. If I go to a mall, I go to the nearest electronics store and locate the section that holds the laptops and then I start my craze for typing.
I pick my targets well. Big laptops with big keyboards.
I open the word doc and stare at the blank page with love.
And then I.... Think about what I'm going to write. (Haha! You thought I'd say type didn't ya?)
THEN I TYPE! I TYPE I TYPE I TYPEEEEEE!
I start off with something random, my name, what I like and then I look up and see people staring at me so I write about them.
An attendant was pretty pissed off when he came forward to see what I was typing and realized how perfectly I had described his nose.
Ah I've strayed far from the topic at hand! Why do people write blogs?
My reason, if you haven't guessed it yet, is because I love to type. (DUH!)
Others might think of their blog as their personal diaries, ones they can pour their heart and soul into.
The thing about blogs are, once you start one, your outlook on the world changes. Everything suddenly seems important! You could write a blog on the coffee you just had, on the juice you just spilled, how the earth looks after it has rained, why you like something and why you hate it.
You could just look out of the window and think, "Ah the sky! I'll write something about it in my blog." (I'm telling you, that's the truth and nothing but the truth)
But what I want to ask you, dear reader is- Why do you read a blog?
More on this next time!!!
Why am I writing a blog you ask? That's simple love, coz everyone is!!
I mean there isn't anything fantastic about my reason to write one. I got an account on Blogger over a year back and completely forgot about it until I noticed that one of my friends had started writing one. So I head over to his page and find that he started writing one because one of his friends had been writing one!
( Wow I wrote 'one' six times in that paragraph!)
So there I was, switching between the two blogs, finding out the inner secrets of their minds- what they see when they look, what they think when they think. (Crazy I know!)
And so I thought to myself, "Hey! You have an empty blog waiting for you, a new keyboard waiting to be broken into... Why don't you write a blog too!"
And that's when the idea struck me my dear readers..
I can write too!
(Actually the main reason for my starting a blog was coz I was jealous that my friends have ones of their own. )
Note
Did you notice my last three sentences started with an A?
Well of course you did! Coz that what you all are, critics looking for mistakes. *Growls*
You know what I love about typing something? Its how fast my fingers move on the keyboard. It's so fast that sometimes I have to stop to think before I can type and that ruins my flow andallmywordsendupgettingjumbledup!
http://youtu.be/Meepit7SVtY
Its like a contest with me every time. How fast can I type? How much can I type in a minute? I love it!! Sometimes I type for the sake of typing. If I go to a mall, I go to the nearest electronics store and locate the section that holds the laptops and then I start my craze for typing.
I pick my targets well. Big laptops with big keyboards.
I open the word doc and stare at the blank page with love.
And then I.... Think about what I'm going to write. (Haha! You thought I'd say type didn't ya?)
THEN I TYPE! I TYPE I TYPE I TYPEEEEEE!
I start off with something random, my name, what I like and then I look up and see people staring at me so I write about them.
An attendant was pretty pissed off when he came forward to see what I was typing and realized how perfectly I had described his nose.
Ah I've strayed far from the topic at hand! Why do people write blogs?
My reason, if you haven't guessed it yet, is because I love to type. (DUH!)
Others might think of their blog as their personal diaries, ones they can pour their heart and soul into.
The thing about blogs are, once you start one, your outlook on the world changes. Everything suddenly seems important! You could write a blog on the coffee you just had, on the juice you just spilled, how the earth looks after it has rained, why you like something and why you hate it.
You could just look out of the window and think, "Ah the sky! I'll write something about it in my blog." (I'm telling you, that's the truth and nothing but the truth)
But what I want to ask you, dear reader is- Why do you read a blog?
More on this next time!!!
| Adiós |
No comments:
Post a Comment